Closing Date: August 7, 2020
- We have an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to New Zealand security in a role at the heart of the decision making process.
- We are seeking an Assessments Manager to join the National Assessments Bureau and play an integral part in the Bureau management team. Reporting to the Director, you will provide leadership and support to a team of Analysts, be regarded as a thought leader through setting work priorities and promotion of the Bureau in collaboration with the other members of the management team, and ensure quality assurance in relation to the Bureau outputs.
- We require a leader with proven interpersonal, management and leadership competence, including ability to motivate a skilled team to high performance and customer service improvements. You will have a critical and deep understanding of national and international affairs, experience interpreting events and trends of national significance and the ability to influence key stakeholders. Demonstrated integrity and professionalism with highly classified material is a given.
- Experience within the wider New Zealand Intelligence Community, which may include a foreign affairs or defence background, journalism or academic experience, would be desirable.
- Please note: To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold NZ Permanent Residence or hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Special (TSS) security clearance.
- The indicative remuneration upon employment for the role is $154,870 to $182,200.
- Applications close: 5pm on 07 August 2020.
For more Information: Click here