Closing Date: January 22, 2021
- The Deputy Chief Executive is the key thought leader and emergency management expert. The appointee will support and advise the Chief Executive and Minister for Emergency Management, and have oversight of national operations, partnerships, and analysis and planning business units.
- The role will form part of the senior leadership team and as such will contribute to the overall strategy and operation of NEMA.
- This role will require a senior emergency management expert who has significant senior leadership experience, including leading people. You will be comfortable engaging at senior levels, including with Ministers and other elected officials. You must be seen as a credible emergency management system leader who is influential and able to negotiate effectively in complex situations.
- This role will be for an initial 12-month period.
- The recruitment of this role is being managed by JacksonStone & Partners. Please contact Simon Boyes or David Hollander on 04 550 8000 for further information.
- Applications close: Friday 22 January 2021.
For more Information: Click here