Closing Date: February 14, 2021
- The position operates within an approved Corrections Intelligence framework, delivering nationally consistent products across the Department. The holder of this position is an integral member of the intelligence team in the Department and is expected to keep abreast of current and emerging issues and programmes that help combat criminal activity.
- To be successful in this role you must have:
- The credibility, integrity and personality to establish and maintain effective relationships internal and external to the Department
- An understanding of the strategic, operational and tactical use of intelligence
- Competency in problem solving and the ability to think critically
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- The ability to deliver impromptu and planned briefings to a range of stakeholder groups
- Proven experience is contributing to wider team projects
- Possessing an ability to evaluate information with a sense of urgency, you will be vigilant in ensuring the integrity of our operations by elevating concerns before issues arise.
- A full driver licence is required as travel will be a requirement of this role. The hours to be worked are within 0700-1900 Monday-Friday and can be discussed at interview.
- The successful applicant must obtain, and maintain, a Secret clearance.
- Applications close: Sunday 14 February 2021.
For more Information: Click here