Closing Date: January 29, 2021
- The Protective Security Directorate delivers a full range of protective security functions to the New Zealand Intelligence Community and for New Zealand.
- In this role you will be responsible for assisting key public and private sector institutions in mitigating their insider threat risks through effective security clearance management, vetting services and counter-intelligence functions.
- We are looking for a candidate with senior government experience with demonstrated skills in leading significant change and capability development programmes.
- Bring your inspirational and innovative leadership to the Directorate’s multi-functional teams and further develop and sustain exceptional customer-focused relationships.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain an appropriate NZ Government Security clearance.
- Salary range: $207,134 – $310,702
- Applications close: 29 January 2021.