Closing Date: February 8, 2021
- As the Field Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of effective and secure Field Intelligence activity.
- You and your team will have a pivotal role in obtaining both intelligence and support from others to assist in the identification, understanding and mitigation of threats to NZ.
- To be successful in this role, you need to be a leader of people not just functions. We are looking for a Manager with superior interpersonal and communication skills, experience building and maintaining positive and productive working relationships, and the ability to inspire and motivate their team.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain an appropriate NZ Government Security clearance.
- Salary range: $93,497 – $140,245
- Applications close: 08 February 2021.