Closing Date: February 14, 2021
- In this role you will be responsible, at the operational level, for the delivery and performance of the Border and Security Assessments function.
- You and your team will have a pivotal role in managing the national security check system, including border screening, wider national security screening and the provision of assessments and advice to NZ government agencies to ensure national security risks are appropriately identified and managed.
- You will manage the day-to-day functioning of your team so you need to be a leader of people not just function – we are looking for a manager who can inspire and motivate their team and who is committed to coaching and development
- You must be able to obtain and maintain an appropriate NZ Government Security clearance.
- Salary range: $79,797 – $119,695
- Applications close: 14 February 2021.