Closing Date: January 28, 2021
- Reporting to our Chief People Advisor at Manatū Kaupapa Waonga this is a fixed term role in a supportive team of five that delivers comprehensive HR services across the Ministry of Defence. The Ministry has around 170 people. People really matter here.
- We are looking for someone who can lead some key HR projects. You’ll be a great writer and influencer. You’ll have had exposure working in the diversity and inclusion space where your initial project will be focused.
- The role will lift our capability to address programmes of work from Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission, as well as from other Chief Executives and agencies responsible for All of Government HR initiatives. An in-depth knowledge of, and background in, HR in the New Zealand public service context is critical. You’ll have lots of opportunities to represent us on these cross-public sector initiatives.
- Collaboration and building great relationships with our key customers and stakeholders are really important to us. A can-do attitude and a willingness to pitch in and help the team at times is everything here – there’s no being precious in a small team!
- At the Ministry of Defence all our roles offer flexible work by default. For this role we would also consider reduced hours (3-4 days per week). Hit us up with your preferences.
- Applications close: 28 January 2021.