Closing Date: July 5, 2020
- The purpose of this position is to provide leadership in the design and operation of an effective all source intelligence collection and requirements management function and contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the Waka Kotahi intelligence capability.
- The Principal Intelligence Advisor provides subject matter expertise and leads the Collection Coordination and Intelligence Requirements Management (CCIRM) system. Ensuring the collection resource is tasked appropriately, focuses on priorities and provides timely, relevant information to the intelligence analysis function; and will control the day to day running of the collections and requirements process on behalf of the Intelligence Manager.
- We are looking for someone who has excellent relationship management skills, can produce high quality written reports and is comfortable delivering briefings to senior stakeholders. Being an expert at engaging across the organisation at a range of levels will be critical to your success in the role.
- To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Broad experience in the development of effective intelligence collections processes, systems, and/or policies
- Proven abilities managing intelligence, field, and/or collections staff
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective, productive working relationships at all levels of the organisation, as well as with external partners
- Excellent organisational and self-starting skills, with a strong ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple and often competing priorities across a range of projects/customers
- Proven credibility as a professional within the New Zealand intelligence community and/or across wider government
- Knowledge of the land transport and/or regulatory operating environment may be an advantage
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance to the level of Top Secret.
- Must have a full, clean New Zealand driving licence.
- Applications close: 05 July 2020
For more Information: Click here