Closing Date: December 23, 2020
- Be a champion for New Zealand working with MFAT networks around the world delivering best practice public diplomacy promotions and initiatives
- Help build digital capability, design and content to tell all our Aotearoa stories across the global network
- Become a key team player supporting the Public Diplomacy Manager to raise our strategic thinking to the next level!
- Be part of the team that keeps New Zealand warm in the hearts and minds of the rest of the world, working with the MFAT global network on marketing and communications initiatives that support overarching strategic outcomes.
- What are we looking for?
- Industry experience in marketing, comms and digital marketing. Event experience is advantageous as is familiarity delivering marketing and comms campaigns throughout a 12 month calendar cycle
- Junior to mid-level experience in the use of social media and digital communications
- Some understanding of public engagement, public diplomacy and digital channels and their use and effectiveness
- Strong audience and customer awareness
- Sound written and verbal skills
- Public sector experience is desirable, including an understanding of the machinery of Government, the Government decision making process, and relevant legislation
- Experience working in organisations with a significant media focus is desirable
- Understanding of tikanga and Treaty of Waitangi principles
- Proactively demonstrates soft skills in resilience, initiative and a collaborative team mind-set
- Ability to anticipate issues and problems and think of creative solutions as part of a team
- You must be able to obtain and maintain an appropriate NZ Government Security clearance.
- Applications close: 9pm on 23 December 2020.
For more Information: Click here