Closing Date: March 2, 2020
A unique opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant and/or administrator to join the Intelligence Directorate within the Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB).
Primarily this position exists to provide high quality administrative support to the Directorate’s leadership team. An important part of this role is developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, driving the directorate’s customer-centric objectives.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- a strong Executive Assistant and/or administration background and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- well-developed communication skills
- the ability to handle multiple projects, work well under pressure, and use good judgement
- to be well organised with an ability to plan, prioritise, and pay attention to detail
- demonstrated relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with staff and leaders at all levels in an organisation
Applications close: 2 March 2020.
For more Information: Click here