Closing Date: February 10, 2021
- Opportunity for someone who understands the ways in which strong leadership can influence successful outcomes for an organisation
- Responsible for the implementation of GCSB and directorate strategies, the development of business plans, and the management of key partnerships and oversight of capability developments projects.
- Identify the strengths of their people and leverage these to build and develop highly engaged leaders and teams.
- Experience managing significant programmes of work
- While a broad knowledge and understanding of SIGINT processes and the intelligence community overall is desirable we are more interested in the strategic leadership skills you would bring with you to the role.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain an appropriate NZ Government Security clearance.
- Applications close: 10 February 2021.