Closing Date: February 7, 2021
Intelligence Analyst – Mt Eden Corrections Facility
About the Job
- Do you have the ability to operate in a ‘real time’ environment?
- Do you enjoy working under pressure?
- Do you have an inquiring mind?
- Are you an analytical thinker?
- Are you interested in working in a diverse and busy workspace?
If you answered yes to the above, then please take the opportunity to apply!
Mō te tūnga | About the role
The position operates within an approved Corrections Intelligence framework, delivering nationally consistent products across the Department. The holder of this position is an integral member of the intelligence team in the Department and is expected to keep abreast of current and emerging issues and programmes that help combat criminal activity.
Mōu | About you
To be successful in this role you must have:
- The credibility, integrity and personality to establish and maintain effective relationships internal and external to the Department
- An understanding of the strategic, operational and tactical use of intelligence
- Competency in problem solving and the ability to think critically
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- The ability to deliver impromptu and planned briefings to a range of stakeholder groups
- Proven experience is contributing to wider team projects
- Possessing an ability to evaluate information with a sense of urgency, you will be vigilant in ensuring the integrity of our operations by elevating concerns before issues arise.
A full driving licence is required as travel will be a requirement of this role. The hours to be worked are within 0700-1900 Monday-Friday and can be discussed at interview.
The successful applicant must obtain, and maintain, a Secret clearance.
Applications close Sunday, 7th February 2021
Mō mātou | About us
Ara Poutama Aotearoa is a name that has been gifted to us and is our commitment to improving the oranga and safety of the people, whānau, and that of the communities we serve across the motu.
As a values-led organisation, we use the principles of rangatira (leadership), manaaki (respect), wairua (spirituality), kaitiaki (guardianship) and whānau (relationships) to shape how we work and deliver the outcomes in our strategy – Hōkai Rangi (https://arapoutama.page.link/Eit5).
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
To apply, please submit a tailored CV and a cover letter (PDF) describing your motivation for joining the department highlighting relevant skills and experience. Alignment to our kaupapa is critical to our success – we ask that you provide examples which reflect and demonstrate our organisation values.
It is an exciting time to join us and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals, and that of the collective talent in our whānau. All applications must be submitted through our careers site to ensure transparency. Applications received via email will not be considered.
If you want to find out more about a career with us, visit careers.corrections.govt.nz or email our team at email@example.com.
For more Information: Click here