Closing Date: February 9, 2021
- As an Intelligence Analyst with our Child Exploitation Operations Team (CEOT), your role will be instrumental in identifying and tracking criminal groups and organisations who are putting children in our communities at risk.
- Intelligence is about finding patterns in chaos. As an Intelligence Analyst you will connect data, coordinate investigations and make vital decisions to help protect New Zealand from criminals who deal in objectionable material that exploits children.
- Ideally, you will be an experienced Intelligence Analyst with a drive to combat child exploitation. You will understand the Intelligence Cycle and have an analytical mind – looking for links and delving in to information. You’ll be organised and dedicated to working at a high standard, and with the utmost discretion. Common sense and sound judgement are essential.
- You will:
- Be a high-performing and experienced analyst within a specialised environment
- Have a thorough understanding of intelligence analytical methodologies and apply ‘best practice’ intelligence processes
- Have exceptional written communication and report writing skills
- Be an expert at working with partner agencies domestically and overseas
- Have a willingness to develop the team and others through your area of expertise
- This is a Senior Customs Officer Grade 2 position, and we’re looking for people who care about their team and work well with others – you’re approachable, supportive and willing to help. The salary range for this role is $69,962 – $89,553 plus an annual allowance of $14,271 for working unpredictable hours. Mid-point or competent for the range is $81,134 plus the allowance.
- You will need to obtain Secret level national security clearance.
- Due to the nature of Customs work you must have a clear Police record. Successful applicants are also required to pass a medical assessment and drug test and must hold a full NZ Drivers’ licence.
- If shortlisted, you will be asked to complete online psychometric testing as part of the process.
- Applications close: Tuesday 09 February 2021.
For more Information: Click here