Closing Date: January 25, 2021
- As the Intelligence Support Officer, you will play an important role in supporting the development and delivery of intelligence products and processes, designed to inform Waka Kotahi decision-makers’ understanding of the regulatory and security environment.
- You will utilise your analytical abilities to support the development of intelligence products and processes; you will navigate through multiple information sources and datasets to find and then connect the dots; you will draw on your interpersonal skills to build relationships across the business; and use your collaborative mindset to contribute to the positive ethos of the team.
- This role sits as part of a newly created, dynamic, and focused intelligence team within the Regulatory Services group. This is a unique opportunity to bring your skills, experience, and ideas to a stimulating and challenging environment where no two days are the same, and where you can genuinely make your mark.
- What you will bring:
- Previous experience in an intelligence or intelligence-related (e.g. research, analysis) role
- Proven capacity to develop independent, sound analytical judgement across a range of areas
- A strong focus on service delivery, with good relationship management and communication skills
- Strong organisational and self-starting skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- In order to perform this role, you must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance to the level of Secret. Please use this tool to check if you might be eligible for a security clearance: http://www.
- Applications close: Monday 25 January 2021.
For more Information: Click here