Intelligence Systems Data Manager New Zealand Defence Force - Wellington
Closing Date: January 31, 2022
|What you will do
You will be a key member of the Collections & Requirements Management (CRM) cell within New Zealand Defence Intelligence (NZDI). You will deliver and manage information, data, access and security services.
You will also be responsible for:
- Providing support and advice to users and management on a range of intelligence systems and databases;
- Delivering accurate and timely information through a trusted information environment and support operational and strategic outcomes in a modern intelligence organisation; and
- Identifying enhanced intelligence capabilities and programmes capable of supporting the functions of NZDI.
What we need
You will be an excellent communicator who understands and demonstrates the value of building strong working relationship across the organisation. You will be a team player and understand what it takes to work within a high performing team with a diverse range of skills.
You will need to have knowledge of:
- Information systems and technology with the ability to adapt to new capabilities and apply concepts across multiple platforms;
- IT service management and project management;
- The New Zealand Information Security Manual (NZISM) and Protective Security Requirements (PSR); and
- Microsoft suite, SharePoint, web based applications and desktop productivity applications.
Knowledge of JIRA would be advantageous.
Please note: This role requires you to be security cleared to a level of Top Secret Special before commencing.
Who we are
New Zealand Defence Intelligence (NZDI) is the principal provider of intelligence and security advice to the Chief of Defence Force (CDF) and the New Zealand Defence Force Executive Leadership Team (ELT). It achieves this by supporting the ELT in the formulation of strategic intelligence and security direction, implementation of direction from CDF and the ELT through its organic branch capabilities or through the technical direction of Joint Force intelligence and security resources.
Every hour of every day, 365 days of the year, the New Zealand Defence Force is contributing to the defence, security and well-being of Aotearoa / New Zealand. As a modern, professional military, it is our goal to maintain well trained, equipped and disciplined armed forces that can react to crisis at short notice.
The salary band for this role is $64,198 – $79,304 includes 4% super contribution.
Applications close Monday 31 January 2022.
For more Information: Click here