Closing Date: February 8, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity available for you to join our team in a key leadership position.
This role leads human intelligence operations and maintains capability at a strategic level across the NZSIS. It is also the Head of Profession for human intelligence operations.
In a complex, challenging and shifting security environment, you will lead highly skilled specialists, operating as part of a cohesive operational team. Driving a culture of collaboration, you will ensure teams are well supported to deliver successful outcomes and contribute to the success of our mission and strategy.
You’ll be a forward thinking and inclusive leader focused on driving transformation and delivering successful outcomes while also building capability and providing input into operational policy/procedure frameworks.
You will need:
- Extensive experience in intelligence operations at a tactical and strategic level
- Excellent people management skills, and experience leading highly specialised operational teams
- A strong focus on delivering effective multidisciplinary projects and driving continuous improvement
- Sound judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer service ethic with the ability to collaborate and build and maintain positive and productive relationships
If you’re excited by this new opportunity and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
We offer our people comprehensive benefits, flexible working and great work-life balance. Join us and let us help you become Beyond Ordinary.
To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.
You must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Special (TSS) security clearance.
Salary range: $132,005 – $198,007
Applications close on Tuesday, 8 February 2022.
For more Information: Click here