Closing Date: February 1, 2022
Tēnei tūranga – About the role:
We are currently looking for a Manager Incident Response to lead within our new Operations, Tasking and Improvement branch. Reporting to the National Manager Business Operations this role is accountable for building a flexible and fit for purpose readiness and response framework and planning approach for a range of scenarios to manage responses to and risks associated with unplanned incidents. This framework should be continually improved based on experience and learnings from previous incidents and also feed into systemic insights to prevent similar incidents in the future where possible.
In the event of an incident depending on the scale the Manager either takes the Response Lead role for INZ or supports the General Manager Operations, or National Manager Business Operations as the Lead.
This position works closely with the Manager System Action and Tasking (i.e. operations management) to ensure the appropriate engagement of staff with key knowledge, skills and/or relationships across the business to facilitate the effective management of any incident
This branch operates flexibly based on need leveraging capability and capacity from across the branch to inject resource where it is needed most.
Nga pukenga me nga wheako e hiahiatia ana – Skills and experience required:
• Experience in event management/incident response with the ability to effectively direct and coordinate effort in a timely way sometimes with incomplete information.
• Experience leading small targeted teams to achieve organisational outcomes.
• Proven ability to manage external relationships and use negotiation and influence to deliver outcomes.
• The ability to lead across groups and influence decision makers where there is no direct reporting relationship.
• Proven track record of leading project or virtual teams in a medium to large public sector or business organisation, connected and contributing to the wider organisation and ensuring the “one organisation” approach.
• Experience using a variety of incident information systems to support readiness and responses.
• Experience leading business continuity planning and governance.
• Experience in training and development of large management groups to increase individual competency and drive an incident-ready culture.
Appointment range $146,000 – $183,000
Applications close on Tuesday 1 February 2022.
For more Information: Click here