Closing Date: December 13, 2020
- The Principal Advisor, COVID-19 role sits within the National Operations team of NEMA in Wellington. This team are responsible for leading the operational systems, facilities and infrastructure required to respond effectively to emergencies within New Zealand.
- What makes this position unique and exciting is that you’ll be leading NEMA’s engagement with national agencies and groups in relation to COVID-19 response and recovery.
- You’ll also be responsible for translating national COVID-19 direction to CDEM Groups and represent CDEM Group interests with regards to COVID-19 at the national level.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to use thought leadership principles and approaches in relation to NEMA’s role within the COVID-19 response.
- As the Principal Advisor, COVID-19 you will bring the following attributes:
- Ability to quickly assimilate new and complex information and provide advice accordingly
- Ability to multitask, reprioritise and react to issues that arise during the day whilst keeping calm and professional in demanding situations
- Comfortable facilitating a collaborative work environment, with a constant eye on completing the objectives and goals of the team
- A high level of integrity, discretion and tact to handle confidential, sensitive and private information
- Anticipates and proactively works to circumvent roadblocks and unintended consequences
- Role models organisational values in a genuine and effective way
- Anticipates complex problems and watches for tell-tale indicators that warrant intervention
- Due to the security requirements of this role, applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident.
- Applications close: 11.59pm on 13 December 2020.
For more Information: Click here