Closing Date: February 15, 2021
- The Ministry of Defence is seeking a Principal Advisor, Project Scheduling and Dependencies on a 2 year fixed term to provide our Practice Office with specialist expertise to lead and drive an uplift in scheduling practices for some of the largest and most complex projects in Government. These projects include the introduction or replacement of aircrafts, ships, and military vehicle fleets. The reliability of scheduling, planning analysis and data is critical as these projects set milestones, balance resources, forecast financial expenditure, manage dependency points and monitor benefit realisation. This role will be a leader of this discipline.
- You’ll need:
- The leadership confidence to surge into a project to provide immediate and effective direction as a trusted and respected project practitioner.
- The experience and knowledge of Programme and Project Management (methodologies and tools) proven by a track record of at least 5 years, with specific experience in the area of scheduling.
- Experience in supporting and influencing people, changing behaviours and practices, and enabling system maturity in an organisation.
- Experience in applying advanced scheduling practices supported by a high proficiency of advanced Microsoft Project Skills.
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain and maintain a high level security clearance. For this role it means candidates must have been a New Zealand citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a NZ Resident Visa or a NZ Permanent Resident Visa, and have been a citizen of the UK, Canada, USA or Australia, for at least the past 10 years.
- Applications close: 5pm on Monday 15 February 2021.
For more Information: Click here