Closing Date: July 4, 2021
Type: Fixed Term – 12 months
Hours: Full time
Business Group: System Strategy and Initiatives
Branch: Digital Public Service
Salary: $59,186 – $80,075
- A supportive and inclusive team and workplace culture
- Scope and variety transforming the way digital services are accessed for all New Zealanders!
- Flexible working fully supported to balance your mahi and lifestyle
In a field where the pace of change is rapid, the Digital Public Service branch works with and through agencies to drive and deliver a customer-centred digital government. We are transforming the way we work to build on our knowledge and ultimately create an environment that is trusted and responsive to meet the needs of a faster, agile and inclusive digital government service.
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Project Coordinator to join our Programme Delivery team in a 12 month fixed term capacity. The role will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative, tracking of activities and reporting support various programmes that sit under this area.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks, including diary management, general administration, project co-ordination and liaising with key stakeholders to make sure the processes supporting the programme are highly efficient, effective and organised to aid everyone in their work. You’ll be solutions focused and able to quickly solve problems while always striving for continuous improvements in the way we do things. The scope of the role will require you to have a “no job is too big or too small” approach to the way you operate.
We’re looking for a team player who can easily build and maintain relationships, is flexible and self-managing, and who strives for accuracy in their work.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Organise, prioritise, monitor and document information and update systems to keep on top of our programmes of work
- Have exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Contribute to key learning and development projects and initiatives
- Be highly organised with strong planning and time management skills
- Be able to multi-task on a range of activities, with impeccable attention to detail
- Have proven experience of administrative processes, systems and technology with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Work well as part of a team and be comfortable using your initiative
- Be proactive in coordinating information requests and support for our internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to prove your ability as a seamless coordinator offering support that is second to none and excelling in a position that is crucial to the working of the team. You must have the ability to know what’s important and work at a quick pace. A high level of planning, organisation and attention to detail is a must. Your calm manner and positive approach is vital for this position.
What we offer:
We offer a collaborative and innovative culture where our people thrive to adhere to best practice while constantly challenging the status quo making each workday interesting. We value work life balance so flexible work options are available.
We look for people who can positively contribute to fostering and cultivating an inclusive environment; as well as demonstrating commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion of others.
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 4 July 2021
For more information please contact: Heena Ravji at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description or check out our full range of benefits at DIA, please go to our careers website: www.dia.govt.nz/About-Internal-Affairs—Careers-with-us
For more Information: Click here