Closing Date: February 17, 2021
- We are looking for a high performing senior project manager to lead the day to day delivery of one or more projects within the portfolio. The senior project manager will also play a lead role in reviewing and improving the frameworks, systems and processes used by the Biosecurity New Zealand Portfolio Management Office and in mentoring and supporting the development of staff in project team roles across the organisation.
- As an experienced project manager, you will bring:
- At least five years’ experience leading and managing the delivery of large scale, complex projects.
- A well-developed knowledge of project management disciplines, tools and techniques. A qualification in PRINCE2 and a qualification in Change Management is considered essential.
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience at management level.
- Sound leadership and management skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- A good understanding of strategy, governance frameworks, operating models, improvement frameworks and change management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you will be able to develop and maintain effective relationships and credibility with senior management, front line staff and a wide range of project stakeholders, both internal and external.
- You will be part of the Biosecurity New Zealand Portfolio Management Office team as part of the Intelligence and Biosecurity Support Services Directorate, located in Wellington City. This is a new team, which supports the governance and management of key Biosecurity NZ strategic programmes and projects and builds the capability, culture and systems to deliver the portfolio. The Portfolio Management Office provides programme and project management capacity for critical programmes and it also provides portfolio wide monitoring of programmes risks, issues and dependencies.
- The salary for this role is circa $109k to $128k depending on skills and experience.
- To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it.
- Applications close: Wednesday 17 February 2021.
For more Information: Click here