Closing Date: March 6, 2020
Interested in stepping up to lead a strategic programme of work to transform the way INZ uses data and information?
Join a dynamic, future-focused, engaging, inclusive team
Look ahead and work across INZ to drive more sophisticated use and management of data
The Strategic Programmes Manager Intelligence, Intelligence Data and Insights is a pivotal position within the Intelligence, Data and Insights branch of Immigration New Zealand.
We are keen to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of experience and achievement in the strategic management of programmes or projects involving multiple stakeholders and significant budget, particularly in the data and information space
- Ability to analyse policy or problems to identify issues, options, strategies and solutions and make connections between various areas of the organisation and implications for the Intelligence, Data and Insights branch
- Ability to quickly establish and build strong working relationships and to develop trust and credibility with senior managers, staff and key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to motivate, develop and enable people to perform at a high level
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a high level of initiative, sound judgement and discretion
- Exceptional teamwork and collaborative abilities and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise with others
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo, introduce new ways of looking at problems and adopt creative new approaches
Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a New Zealand Government security clearance.
Applications close: 5pm on 6 March 2020.
For more Information: Click here