Closing Date: January 30, 2022
- Join a supportive and inclusive team and workplace culture
- Scope and variety in a team dedicated to making a difference.
- Flexible working fully supported to balance your workplace and lifestyle
The Kāpuia Secretariat provides support to the Chair and Kāpuia roopu (the Ministerial Advisory Group on the Government Response to The Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attack on Christchurch mosques) established in response to recommendation 44 of Ko tō tātou kāinga tēnei, the Report of the Royal Commission. Kāpuia has an oversight and advisory role across the Government’s response to the Report, reporting to the Lead Coordination Minister.
DPMC values diversity and inclusion. We want our workforce to reflect the diversity of our communities. We value and respect the contributions of our people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. We support flexible ways of working that bring out the best in you.
We have an opportunity for a Team Coordinator to join the Kāpuia Secretariat on a fixed term basis. The key focus of this role is to ensure that the processes that support the teams are highly efficient, effective and organised to aid everyone in their work. You will be responsible for a range of tasks, including diary management, general administration, project co-ordination, essential administrative report during hui and liaising with Kāpuia members and key stakeholders. You will be solutions focused and able to quickly solve problems while always striving for continuous improvements in the way we do things. The scope of the role will require you to have a “no job is too big or too small” approach to the way you operate.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have exemplary communication and interpersonal skills, and with an ability to write document and communications clearly.
- Be highly organised with strong planning and time management skills.
- Be able to multi-task on a range of activities with impeccable attention to detail.
- Have proven experience of administrative processes, systems and technology with a passion for providing excellent service to the Secretariat and the roopu.
- Demonstrate advanced level of technical proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Work well as part of a team and be comfortable using your initiative.
- Have completed a relevant university qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to prove your ability as a seamless administrator and team support, crucial to the working of the Secretariat. You must have the ability to know what’s important and work at a quick pace. A high level of planning, organisation, attention to detail and ability to write clearly is a must. Your calm manner and positive approach is vital for this position.
What will you get out of it?
We offer a dedicated and supportive team, flexible work options and the opportunity to apply your skills and experience to a workforce that is committed to building a safe and inclusive New Zealand, and we want to hear from you if you want to be part of the challenge.
DPMC has adopted a Vaccination Policy which requires all candidates to have a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, otherwise known as a My Vaccine Pass (CVC) in order commence employment.
Applications close at 23:55, Sunday 30 January 2022.
For more Information: Click here